Monday, May 26, 2008

Stowaway


My dreams of fast money have quickly vanished. I have settled in Salvatierra de La Sabana. I spend most of my time if not all of it hiding from the creditors rather then looking after my hogs. I have not yet planed a way to get out of debt but I have been pondering of way to get out of Santo Domingo. I have herd rumors of an explorer setting sail in the coming month. I have hidden myself and my dog Leoncido in a floor barrel. The nao is under the command of Martin Fernandez de Enciso. I later learned that he has been sent by the spanish government to relieve the town of San Sebastian. At the beginning Enciso was upset to find me and my companion on his vessel but he later saw I am a good leader. I also noticed the men on board also appreciated my earlier experience with the area and being a soldier.

No comments: